Day 1: Evening Game Driver
Pick up from Dar es Salaam at 5:30 am from the hotel and head to Mikumi National park. On arrival check in the park and start your game drive with lunch inside the park and later in the evening accommodation will be at CAMP BASTIAN MIKUMI COTTAGES. Dinner and Bonfire as well.
Day 2: Udzungwa Hiking
Early morning breakfast. At 6:30 am, drive to Udzungwa for about 2 hours. On arrival, check-in and start hiking towards the sanje circuit trail which is about 8km. Giving you a chance to see and swim in one of the 3 stages of the Sanje waterfalls.
Day 3: Morning Game Drive
Early morning breakfast. Head to the park for a 4 hour morning game drive from 6:20 am to 10:00 am. After the game drive, check out and drive to Dar es Salaam. You will be dropped at the airport or hotel.
- Land Cruiser 4×4 open roof and fuel for the game drives
- Full Board Camping Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- English Speaking Driver/guide
- Mineral water during game drives
- All Government tax
- All park fees.
- English speaking guide
- French Guide(Available on request) for $30 per Day per group
- Things of personal nature(like cigars, laundry, and other items)
- Travel and medical insurance