Day 1: Evening Boat Safari
After breakfast start at 7:30 from Dar es salaam at the Hotel or Airport and drive to Selous Game Reserve.On arrival ,check in the camp and late afternoon head for your Boat safari till sunset, then dinner and overnight at Selous Mloka Lodge.
Day 2: Full day in Selous Game Reserve
Early morning after breakfast at 6:30 am you will have a full day game drives sunrise with lunch box to explore the mighty Selous Game Reserve passes through Lakes (Siwandu, Nzelekela, Manze, and Tagalala) to the Hot Spring if you wish to swim spotting the Big cats, crocodiles, groups of Elephants, buffalos, Hippos, African Wild dogs and Species of birds.
Day 3: Walking Safari
Early morning before breakfast having coffee/tea, doing Walking Safari with an armed ranger explore the wild animals on your foot for 2-3 hours, then back to the camp for full breakfast. Rest a bit and drive back to Dar(lunch on the way)
- Land Cruiser 4×4 open roof and fuel for the game drives
- Full Board Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- English Speaking Driver/guide
- Mineral water during game drives
- All Government tax
- All park fees.
- English speaking guide
- Tip(Recommended tip is $20pp)
- French Guide(Available on request) for $30 per Day per group
- Things of personal nature(like cigars, laundry, and other items)
- Travel and medical insurance