Safari 56 is a Sole Proprietorship Company that provides Safari and Tour services within Tanzania, East Africa and beyond. It is a Swahili word meaning “An expedition to observe or hunt animals in their natural habitat, especially in East Africa”. The Number “56” stands for Fifty four African recognized states, and two states whose independence is disputed (Western Sahara and Somaliland) henceforth 56 States of Africa.
Helping people and companies Travel smart.
Be Africa’s trusted travel and tour management Company.
- Continuously provide enjoyable quality excursions/trips on time and on budget.
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all the time.
- Enhance sustainable tourism.
- Encourage proactive participation and involvement by all stakeholders including government bodies, Private sectors, Youth clubs, Tourism organizations, Local communities and NGOs.
- Provide the tourist market with the quality personnel required by the tourism industry.
- Manage all the travel requirements of the companies while providing ease and convenience to the customers.
- Produce expeditions and memories that last to our customers.
- Promote and ensure the respect and dignity of people in tourism, marketing and promotion of tourism.
- Evaluate current cultural, economic and social issues affecting the tourism and travel industry.
- Involve local communities in all stages of responsible tourism development.
- Create and promote a holistic tourism and a better understanding of different cultures, customs, lifestyles, traditions and believes.
WHY SAFARI 56
We stand out among big and small tour service providers in the sense that:
- We are Cost effective and efficient.
- Professionalism is core.
- Our clients are our net worth.
- We are not only experienced but passionate about tourism.
- Since the foundation of Safari 56 on 24th June 2016, we have been able to organize; plan and single handedly manage over 50 international and domestic tour groups as well as sole travelers and still counting.
- We have Co-founded a cultural tourism center at Kisarawe named Minaki Eco & Cultural tourism enterprise center that focuses on the Zaramo culture and pugu hill hiking activities.
- We have managed to organize a group tour at Kereita, Nairobi something you won’t find with most Tanzania based tour operators.
- We have managed to organize a honeymoon trip to Magoroto, Kilifi and ended it at Nairobi.
- At Safari 56, the top leadership is always devoted to NOT ONLY ensure a deliberate trip arrangement, rather travelling alongside tourists and attending to every need.
- We allow customers to NOT ONLY choose a tour from our programs, rather create for them a tailored tour ranging from just a few hours to an extended tour over several days or weeks.
- Our tour reviews and images speak volumes about our reliability.
- We stand-out the crowd as a Cost effective and efficient tour company.
- In a short-while, our good trend in Tanzania and Kenya has paved way to our expansion to monumental places like Mauritius and Mafia Islands and looking forward to other East African countries like Uganda and Rwanda.